Thursday, April 2, 2020

Elevator Pitch 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czl7WVVbum4&feature=youtu.be


This last elevator pitch has definitely improved from the first one I did. I feel more comfortable in front of the camera making it easier to be myself and energetic about my company. The camera angle is finally eye level making a difference in the delivery of the pitch for sure. I took some feedback about people really liking how I show how easy it is to rent and use the scooter so I kept that piece of information in my pitch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle, I really like your idea of renting out scooters on campus. It will definitely solve the issue of getting around a large campus fast for lots of students! Your pitch was very informative and you started off with great energy as well. Good luck with your business and I hope to really see you scoots on campus someday.

    ReplyDelete