Monday, April 20, 2020

Final Reflection

ᐈ Finish line stock pictures, Royalty Free finish line photos ...


As I went through this class everything built on each other making me feel the importance of every assignment and in the real world the thorough process of entrepreneurship. The very first assignment is definitely the most formative as it really allowed me to see how hard it was to come up with twenty things that bugged me. I entered that assignment thinking that list would take me no time at all but was quite surprised by the results. I never realized how much I try to push the things that bug me under the carpet and try to not let them bug me. From the beginning of the semester to now I definitely have gain a more entrepreneurial mindset as those assignments showed me the small little details that  an entrepreneur should look at when developing a start up.  My advice to those taking this course another time is have an open mindset. You never know the impact something or someone can have on you. For me this class was an elective that I heard was easy and fun, but the value I got out of it was so much more as Pryor is so down to earth. This class has so much to offer so maximize your effort and stay on top of the assignments and lectures.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    Like with your experience, the first assignment of the bug list was the most formative for me too. An awareness of the world around us and how our needs aren’t fully met is a very important part of developing a more entrepreneurial mindset. Keeping an open mind can certainly help with this process, and it pays off a lot in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's insane to see how far along we have come with this class. It's crazy to think it's already over. I also agree, the bug list was essential to establishing the theme of this class. I'm so sad because I put my whole soul into my bug list, and just barely missed the deadline because I assumed it was due at 12 midnight rather than noon. I also agree, Pryor is extremely down to earth and an awesome professor. Hope to have him again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle, can you believe how much content you produced in this process. I agree, Pryor's humor and enthusiasm made an impression on me, his delivery made the entrepreneurial process feel learnable and doable. Best of luck at UF, this has been fun way to follow your progress. I feel like we all went through something together in creating these blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Danielle,
    I also took this class as an elective after hearing good things about it and agree if you maximize your effort you will definitely enjoy yourself and get something out of it. I agree with you that my entrepreneurial mindset has definitely grown as the assignments in this class have shown me all the details and all the work that goes into forming an opportunity and eventually starting it.

    ReplyDelete