Thursday, February 6, 2020

Solving the Problem

My problem is there is limited parking on and around campus making student have to find alternative methods to get to classes on campus.

My solution is creating a parking app that allows people to see where around and on campus where spaces are available. This would help people who drive on campus to find a parking spot without driving all over to find the available spaces. The app would stretch to show parking available on campus but also around campus near midtown and downtown. The app would be for scooter and cars making it useful for majority of UF students. For scooters the app would say what percent full the scooter parking area is to allow that to go to a spot where they do not chance getting a ticket because they are not in a space.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Danielle,
    I did not even think of this as a possible solution to help alleviate the issues, but it is a very good idea. I know some cities and towns have implemented programs like this. I am not sure how successful they were but I think it is a very good place to start and see if it can help alleviate the parking issues that arise on campus.

    ReplyDelete